This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this mobile application published by Viktoriia Shavokshyna.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
We are the sole owners of the information collected through this app.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We collect certain information from your mobile device, including but not limited to the following:
- Location Information that allows us to periodically determine your location, including GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude), and including your location relative to and within third party merchant locations.
- Device and Usage Information that may include (i) information specific to your mobile device (e.g., make, model, operating system, advertising identifier and similar information); (ii) information about your use of features, functions, or notifications on the device; and (iii) signal strength relating to WiFi or Bluetooth functionality, temperature, battery level, and similar technical data; (iv) the network carrier you are using.
We may collect this information even if you are not logged in to the application.
You should be able to adjust the settings on your iOS mobile device to prevent our collection of Location Information by disabling the location services feature on your device.]
You should be able to adjust your settings on your Android mobile device to prevent our collection of Location Information be disabling Bluetooth and Location.]How We Use the Information We Collect:
We use the information to:
Ways We Disclose and Share the Information We Collect:
- Operate and improve our services;
- Provide user and other support, including to our third-party business partners;
- Personalise offers and advertising to be more relevant;
- Carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
We share the information we collect with third-party business partners who commit to comply with applicable laws concerning their usage of the information. Our third-party business partners may share the information with their own third party business partners and use the information either for themselves or on behalf of their own business partners to:
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- Operate and improve their services;
- Provide you with advertisements and information for products and services in this app or on other apps or websites based on variables such as your location, and assess your level of engagement with them; and carry out other purposes that are disclosed to you and to which you consent.
- Use Bluetooth beacons to provide you with information or offers specific to your location and interests.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We will retain your information for as long as the application is installed on your mobile device or as needed to provide you service. If you remove the application, we will remove your information and use copies of your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.Acceptance
By accepting our terms of service, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your data by our third party partners for the purposes of: (i) providing or improving their services; (ii) enabling third parties to assist us and the retailer and venues (in which the beacons are located) in better serving and understanding our users; and (iii) sharing your data with third parties so they can provide or enable the provision of content, offers or other marketing solutions that may be of interest to you. You also consent to having your data transferred to and processed in the United States or any other jurisdiction in which our third party partners or their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers or partners maintain facilities. If you do not consent to the collection and transfer of the aforementioned data through the identification of your mobile device, we recommend that you: (a) delete our app or adjust the in-app settings of the app; or (b) delete the applicable mobile advertiser ID by limiting ad tracking on the device. For iOS, navigate to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the "Limit Ad Tracking" setting. For Android, open your Google Settings app > Ads > Enable "Opt out of interest-based advertising".